Lyn C Jtr

Verified Reviewer

Worst trip ever. Nickel and dime you for everything, pier was a hike from destination, food options and quality were poor, entertainment was lacking, spent too much time at guest services

I have done a great deal traveling and there aren't too many good things that I can say about this trip. The room attendant was great, our server in the dining room was very sweet, and some of the desserts were pretty good. I definitely would not travel on Norwegian again unless major changes were made and I was refunded my money for the awful trip.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Crepes were good
Cons:
  • Everything else

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't take Norwegian

Kimberly B Psv

Verified Reviewer

Poor customer service, guest to crew staff ratio not equal

Norwegian Cruise Line - Poor customer service, guest to crew staff ratio not equal
Norwegian Cruise Line - Poor customer service, guest to crew staff ratio not... - Image 2

I cruised on the Norwegian Escape on December 16, 2023. Although this was not my first cruise on Norwegian, it will be my last!

I was disappointed with so many aspects of the service provided, that I'm sure I'll forget to mention something. 1. The guest to crew ratio was not conducive to great service. I had a party of 7 and meals in the main dining room were at least 2 hours for each meal.

We only had one attendant servicing our table. Therefore, there were very long lag times between courses, water was not replenished often and drinks from the bar were slow. 2. As part of our Free at Sea, we received WiFi.

That was a joke! The WiFi package only allowed you 150 minutes. However, those minutes were used up quickly because there were NO instructions telling you to turn off the WiFi when not using so that the minutes would not continue to accumulate. I ended up having to purchase another package.

3. I purchased a spa treatment that was a special on board (see attached). It was for a 1 1/2 hour massage/facial. A couple others in my group also purchased the same package.

I and one of my travel mates had an appointment at 4:30pm. We were sent to the wait are for our technician to come get us. My travel mate's technician came shortly after we got to the room. A short time later I was told my technician was running late and would be there shortly.

Two others in my group who had a 5pm appointment joined me in the wait room as they waited for their technician. Finally, at approximately4:50pm, my technician came to get me. She took me to the treatment area discussed my services and left me to get undressed for my massage. When I last looked at my watch before taking it off, it was 4:59pm.

The technician came in and performed my massage. When she said my time had ended, she left me to get dressed. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 6:01pm. I didn't think anything of it then, but realized when I got dressed and left, that I was shorted 30 minutes of my treatment!

I guess the technician was making up the time for HER BEING LATE? The next day I went to the spa to discuss this problem and was begrudgingly offered a day pass to the thermal room. However, because it was an at sea day, I was told I would only be able to access it during off-peak hours. 8am - 11am and then 8pm - 10pm.

These may not be the exact times, but close enough. I did not go because the times did not suit my schedule. 4. The excursion in Jamaica was TERRIBLE!!!

We purchased the Dunn's River Falls/Bamboo Beach VIP trip ($149). The trip was to include time at Dunn's River Falls followed by time at Bamboo Beach that included drinks and meals. The excursion was to begin at 9:30am. We were instructed to meet in one of the theaters on the ship.

This was the meeting point for most excursions, therefore very crowded. We were called slowly by excursion to leave to go outside to meet the transportation. We did not get called until after 10am. At that time we were sent outside where numerous people waiting for other excursions were all standing around.

It was exceptionally unorganized once outside, when trying to determine what line was for your particular excursion. Everyone was counting on the people around them to figure out what line to stand in. After standing at close quarters with everyone around you in an enclosed waiting area, I felt claustrophobic and waited outside. It was not approximately 10:45am.

When I asked why the long delay to get going, I was told they were waiting for the bus which was stuck in heavy traffic. I would have thought the bus would have been waiting at the pier at the departure time. Frustrated, I found a Norwegian staff member to ask how to cancel the excursion and get a refund. He didn't have a definitive answer and somewhat indicated that we would not get a refund at this point.

I explained our frustration and gave the names of all in my party (which he wrote down) so that I could address the issue with Guest Services once back on board. The bus finally arrived, and we were on our way AFTER 11am! This delayed departure meant we had already lost over 1 1/2 hours of beach time. We got to Dunn's River Falls and were only able to spend 45 minutes there.

Once back on the bus and the long ride to Bamboo Beach, we found it once again unorganized. We waited outside the entry for our guide to get admissions for our group. We were ushered to the section of the beach where our chairs were set up. The food was served by 2 individuals carrying out plates to where we were in our chairs.

Again, with no organization to how you were served. Not sure if we even got all that came out. The watered down cocktails were also served, which resulted in you spending money to get a REAL drink, not the fruit punch with MAYBE a DROP of alcohol in it. My group finally got their meals 20 minutes before it was time to get back on the bus to return to the ship.

I say this because we only got to spend a little over an hour at the beach. No need getting in the water when you had to choose between waiting in your seat for food or miss eating because you got in the water. We were served the desert on the bus on our way back to the pier. Once back on board, I spoke with Margaret in Shore Excursions to complain about our experience.

There were several other people who were on this excursion in line to voice their complaints also. Margaret was only able to offer a 10% refund which was coming from the Jamaican Tourism. She explained Norwegian was also adding a 5% refund. I assured Margaret that this was not acceptable.

Her response was that was all that was being offered and that I could take my grievance up with Guest Experience once back home. Norwegian gets a kickback for this excursion. It costs $99 if you book directly with Jamaican tourism (see attached). Norwegian could have AT MINIMUM refunded the difference back to the passengers.

5. Due to the weather, we were not able to go to the Grand Cayman Island, instead we received a $50 ship credit for our additional at sea day. I wish there was enough entertainment on the ship to give you something to due for the extra sea day. The pools and hot tubs were overly crowded and not many shows, entertainment to occupy your time.

6. Debarkation. At this point, I don't know why I expected anything better. Once again, completely unorganized!

Extremely long lines, waiting to get through customs. I paid for a porter to get me to the front of the lines. I didn't know there were cruise lines that didn't use biometric screening to get guests through customs and out the terminal quickly. My list can actually go on and on.

Moral to the story, goodbye Norwegian!

Royal Caribbean, I'm sorry I strayed! You can best believe, Norwegian will not see me aboard another of their ships!

Pros:
  • Room steward
Cons:
  • Ultimate beverage package didnt include water
  • Bad service
  • Poor internet connection

Preferred solution: Refund of Internet, spa, and excursion.

User's recommendation: Be cautious when booking a cruise with Norwegian. The "free perks" may look good when booking, but you do not always get the bang for your buck. Try Royal Caribbean instead! Even Carnival has better service!

Guest

Just got back from a Norwegian cruise to Bermuda and the 150 free minutes internet package is a joke. Exacly like you said, no instructions on how to turn it off.

It runs in the background and is used even if you're not using your phone. My family set it up, didn't use our phones, and when we went to use our phones 2 hours later all of the minutes were used up. We also signed up for the "onboard" messaging ($10 per person) which worked maybe %5 of the time. It was a waste of $40 and forced us to walk the ship to find each other.

Not an easy task considering the size of the ship, and sometimes took us several hours to locate each other. We went to the Customer Service desk and their response was "the app seems to be problematic" without any resolution or refund.

Diania Nky

Great post! Thanks. I have a notion I won't be traveling the ocean with NCL.

View more comments (1)
Cristina R Rir

Requesting David Herrera's email

Norwegian Cruise Line - Requesting David Herrera's email
Norwegian Cruise Line - Requesting David Herrera's email - Image 2

Hi. We have had to call customer service numerous times and unfortunately we have been treated poorly by at least half of the reps.

I would like to email President, David Herrera, as we were told by 2 of the reps that they didn't have supervisors and our concerns were at the end of their road. I live in a port city (Miami) and cruise regularly. First and last time I will use NCL. Spent hours on the phone accomplished nothing.

Spoke to "Rachel" in customer service, she suggested I use Google for answers/reviews to excursions. The reps do not have answers for many questions. We spent $20,000 for 4 people/two cabins/suites for a 12 day cruise to Iceland, Greenland and Canada. Our party of 4 requested flight upgrades.

The first leg of the trip to Iceland is very long and we have elderly passengers. We have been calling every other day for a month. They just keep telling us to wait. Finally, the request was ignored and we were given 2 tickets on economy for the wrong day of travel for 2 guests.

We were completely ignored and told once the tickets were assigned it was too late. Though it is not too late to change the date from 7/30 to 7/28/24. Really? This doesn't even sound right.

What is going on at NCL? The reviews and latest article in the NY times are extremely unfavorable.

Cons:
  • Rude and unresolving
  • Un-delivering customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: dont use NCL. belowis the time a rep placed me on hold to wait for him & hung up

Justin H Reg

| map-marker Apodaca, Nuevo Leon

Our Africa cruise became a nightmare

Our group of 7 family and friends were excited to begin the NCL cruise embarking in Mauritius that we had all been planning months.

When we arrived in Mauritius, We received a letter via email saying that the cruise was unable to dock due to health concerns by the port.

We were instructed to report at our pre-arranged boarding time to the port. at which time we would receive accommodation until the ship was cleared to dock.

We came at the appointed time and waited an hour and a half observing approximately 20 staff milling around and one person processing a long line of passengers.

When it was finally our turn the representative was very nice and recorded all of our passports and then supposedly reserved 4 rooms for us at the Casuarina Hotel.

We had three young children in our party and because the transportation provided by NCL wouldn't be able to take us to the hotel for hours, we elected to take a private taxi.

When we arrived at the hotel , staff and managers of the Casuarina Hotel assured us they had no relationship with NCL and had no reservations in our name.

We contacted NCL reservations immediately and they instructed us to find a hotel for the next two nights and that we would be reimbursed instantaneously.

For the next 3 hours we visited approximately 15 different hotels that were all full due to NCL's accommodation of the over 2,000 passengers experiencing the same circumstances as we were.

At 10:00 pm at night after two of the children had thrown up all over the taxi from car sickness, we reached The Hilton hotel who had three rooms left and informed us that they were accommodating hundreds of the delayed cruise.

passengers.

We again contacted NCL reservations who assured us that we would be reimbursed for accommodation and meals as well as for meals and transportation outside of the hotel per the per diem in the letter NCL had provided us.

During that call and in eight subsequent calls to NCL reservations we asked if the billing could be moved directly to NCL as it was for the hundreds of our fellow cruise passengers being accommodated at the Hilton by NCL. We spent hours being passed from representative to supervisor and back to representative

We were ultimately told to submit our receipts and get an instant reimbursement per the letter they had provided

Upon our arrival at the port for departure,we were again reassured by the very apologetic cruise staff and management that we would be reimbursed very quickly by NCL in Miami.

We followed their exact instructions and submitted the hotel bills as well as our taxi bills and bills for the food consumed outside the hotel during that 2-day period.

We received a form letter denial of reimbursement.

We reached out to our booking agent who was extremely frustrated with the treatment that we received and contacted the person who signed the form letter .

Our booking agent in subsequent calls also reached out to her supervisor and multiple other people in the NCL organization, only to report that she was hitting a brick wall of bureaucracy.

To date we have had no contact or follow up from NCL and if not been reimbursed per the letter NCL provided and the multiple assurances from the customer service and cruise staff.

Because of the delay in departure NCL eliminated the two ports that had compelled us to book the cruise in Madagascar which meant the cruise sea days were doubled, certainly increasing the revenue of the cruise but leaving many passengers feeling extremely disappointed.

The Norwegian Dawn staff put in place mandatory hand washing and many other health practices for the passengers, which we fully supported and followed diligently.

Despite following and exceeding all the health guidelines suggested by the ship's staff, all seven members of our party got a severe stomach virus with symptoms of throwing up and diarrhea causing us to leave the cruise a day early in Capetown. One can only deduce that this virus had to be transmitted from the staff's health practices rather than the passengers, given the passengers strict adherence to all health recommendations Our dream vacation became a nightmare and now we are spending more time filing legal and regulatory complaints against NCL in an attempt to resolve the situation.

All the best,

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money and time

map-marker Port Jervis, New York

Poor Upgrade Zero customer service

Norwegian Cruise Line - Poor Upgrade Zero customer service
Norwegian Cruise Line - Poor Upgrade Zero customer service - Image 2

This cruise does not care about customers at all. The lines for this desk were always long!

People at the desk had a hard time speaking and understanding English which was very frustrating. We were charged for drinks that were not ours, had to fight to get chargers removed. Payed to upgrade our room and were put above a service door. It was a 12 day cruise it was frequently not closed all the way before leaving.

We listened to it banging all night and could not sleep. It had to be fixed at nearly every port! When we called to complain they said never to bid because the rooms are problematic to always pay up front for the room you want. The bidding came with no fine print like we put you in a *** room and you pay.

They refused to give us back the $200 we payed for our upgrade.

At ports we were up at 4:30 because we were by the line they used to dock us!

On the boat they didnt care and customer service email didnt either. There is a reason they do not have a phone number and communicate through email only.

Food is also bad and tasteless often cold.

User's recommendation: Go on Royal Caribbean

Francisco G Ldx

Verified Buyer

Quiero saber los cargos que me hicieron

Norwegian Cruise Line - Quiero saber los cargos que me hicieron
Norwegian Cruise Line - Quiero saber los cargos que me hicieron - Image 2
I need explain from the charges come from for my account I think it s to much my # is 141********,E mail is Francisco.goico@***.com

User's recommendation: Ninguna

Trav C

Verified Reviewer

Worst and longest experience with any business

I tried taking my disabled mother and wife on a Norwegian cruise. They downgraded us on the first booking to a much older and smaller ship and changed our itinerary to places we did not want to see.

I waited another entire year to find an itinerary that my mother and us wanted to do. They made the entire process very difficult, so much so I excluded the cruise and lost 400.00 on cruise first certificates that they refuse to refund. Between insurance through another company, the rental company for disabled equipment, and Norwegian, I am out over 1500.00.

This company, its employees, and management do not care about you, your time, your health, your joy, or anything else. All they really care about is money.

This could have been handled much differently. I have been trying to take a cruise with them for the past 4 years and still had so many issues it was not worth it.

I am a disabled veteran and my mother is also disabled. To treat people in general this way shows this company needs to lose enough business and stock value that its investors walk away. As I am one of those investors, albeit small, I plan to sell my shares in protest.

Use someone else if you want clarity, clear interpretation, and a company that works with people who have tried to stick with them.

GO ELSEWHERE! This is not a good company no matter how good they used to be.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Countless

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Fair warning...look elsewhere

Undra Tst

| map-marker Philipsburg, Sint Maarten

Horrible experience

People have been asking about our cruise, so I wanted to warn all people to NEVER cruise Norwegian. We were aboard the Norwegian Sky, doing an eastern Caribbean cruise.

Absolutely shocked that these people havent been arrested. The staff was rude, the food was absolutely shocking. We are not food snobs, and this was so shockingly inedible.

We had a raw sewage smell coming from our shower which made the whole cabin smell like a public toilet. You couldnt even go into the bathroom without vomiting.

Norwegian did NOTHING to resolve this and just said we dont have any vacant cabins to move you to. So they just sprayed eucalyptus spray in the bathroom and that was supposed to solve it! Our balcony door whistled all night long, every night. I got a respiratory infection from the airborne bacteria and had a costly visit to the ships doctor.

When I was in the Dr office, there was dried splattered blood all over the place in the exam room.

We got off the ship at Saint Maarten. They physically tried to stop us from leaving the ship!!! Acknowledged our bathroom caused us health issues and didnt care about it.

People, it is absolutely shocking. Stay very clear of this Cruise line!!!

User's recommendation: Run, very fast and far.

francescaromana g

Verified Reviewer

Breakaway cruise departing December 31st 2023: non-existent services acquired as sold by NCL agent

Dear Customer services of NCL ,

I have recently book a cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway , departing on december 31st 2023 from New Orleans , to the Caribbean.

My contract n is 5499****, acquired directly from the Italian offices of Norwegian cruise line, and the seller was Lorenzo Pistoni.

With the cruise ticket for two persons, I acquired the flight tickets from Roma Fiumicino ( italy) to New Orleans on December 30 2023, and the flights back to Roma from New Orleans on January 7 2024. Associated with the flights tickets I bought the transfers from the New Orleans Airport to the NCL terminal in New Orleans and, at the end of the cruise the transfer from the cruise terminal in New Orleans to the New Orleans Airport ( see contract attached to this mail).

The cruise itself was excellent, the travel organization acquired from NCL was terrible.

It was impossible to do the on line check in the 29 of December 2023.

The flights tickets I received were emitted by American Airlines, but when accessing to American Airlines my ticket number was not recognized valid. The flight was: Rome-Madrid. Miami-New Orleans. After 8 calls to the two phone numbers received for assistance 80069**** and to the 80089**** , at the first number was non answering, at the second number after a long waiting and several abruptly call interruptions, finally a lady explained to me that I should have travelled with Iberia and to call the international number in Spain at my expenses to finish the check in procedure.

The lady claimed that she was not in charge to help me in the up mentioned process, and if I was so incompetent that was my problem and I could just do the check in at the airport the following day. She threatened me not to call again at the 80089****. This was not the services that I have acquired: to receive wrong tickets and no instructions!

on December 30 2023, after having completed the check in procedures I got from the Iberia counter the luggage tag printed with all the airports of my flights to the final destination. My flights were Roma to Madrid to Miami to New Orleans ( MAD, MIA, MSY) .

None informed me that I had to recognize my luggage at my arrival in Miami. I just discover this eventuality by chance when arriving in Miami airport, tired after more that 12 hours of travel (my original time zone at arrival in Miami was 3 AM) , and only if i can speak a good English! I run to recognize my suitcases and to do another check in to MSY. Differently my suitcases would have remained unclaimed in Miami airport.

In my humble opinion the NCL sellers of the full package ( cruise and flights and transports) had the duty to inform me about these circumstances.

On December 30 203 when finally arriving in New Orleans Airport NONE was therewaiting for me for the acquired transfer to the NCL terminal at New Orleans Harbour. I waited as an idiot until 1 AM of December 31st, when I realized that none was coming and I arranged my transfer personally and at my expenses. In Italy , when you buy a service and you do not receive what you have acquired , and in the present circumstances NCL was the seller, it's illegal as fraud.

On January 7 204 the Breakaway arrived to the cruise terminal early in the morning, and my flights were at 7 PM from New Orleans Airport. My transfer to the airport was scheduled at 9,30, to leave me at the airport at 10,30 when it would have been impossible to check in with American Airlines a flight scheduled at 7 PM in the evening!

Non said to me that the transfer it would have happen so soon, in other cruises with other companies even with my airplane flight back to Italy scheduled in the evening, the transfer was always planned after 3 PM. I had to give up the already paid transfer from cruise terminal to airport and I had to pay by myself a locker for my luggage and a taxi to the airport at a more comfortable timetable.

Nowhere on my contract is written that the transfer would have left me at the airport where they wouldnt even let me in so early on the flight. According with NCL cruise line , I would have had to stay 10 hours guarding my luggage without even being able to check in.

My official claim it was already done while on board, and received by the guest services on Norwegian Breakaway on January 6: the assigned number should be #875621.

It is not a matter of money spent on the purchase of non-existent services, but also a matter of total lack of travel assistance and rudeness from the call center workers.

I attend your comments and, of course, my money back for the non-existent services acquired.

Kind regards,

Prof Francesca Romana Grippaudo

Mobile +39 3473****11

Loss:
Pros:
  • Good itinerary and entertainment
Cons:
  • Worst consumer service and no assistance at all during travel

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Never buy transfers and travel to and from cruise terminals with ncl

Diania Nky

I always say that when you get a low price it's for a reason. Beware because you often get what you pay for.

If you paid a high price, that's even worse.

Businesses these days a a ripoff. Find great companies and stick with them.

DA G Ppn

Verified Reviewer

Poor response from NCL customer services

We never complain, however this Luxury Caribbean cruise on the NCL Epic was ruined by an over crowded,under staffed and miss managed crew. Steel balcony partition doors banging night & day for the full week along with a flooded floor.

Long queues for everything, food, bars, entertainment ( even booked fine dining reservations). Staff not clued in on wifi issues ( 5 members giving 5 different answers so we gave up on wifi). Complained all week about the room/balcony banging noise and on last night before final day at sea a room miraculously appeared and they offer a bottle of wine and fruit to make up hassel ---- why --- we were getting it all for free anyway with the packages we took out. FAR TO LITTLE AND FAR TOO LATE...

Miss sold excursions ie drink & food to be PROVIDED but when arrived at venue we had to pay for our food and drink. Offered 30% discount for Hassel ( I spent more on the food and drink at the venue and we don't even really drink alcohol. NCL customer service offered £150 each off our next cruise with them. What planet are they on...

premier drink package was taken out on advice because all soft drinks & alcohol was included after we booked NCL changed this to soda fountains only . If I knew this I would have demand a full refund on the package because it would have been cheaper to buy my tins of coke on the ship. OVER 60% OF OUR ON SHIP TIME was in queues... for the bars, food entertainment and customer services...

days on ship --- not enough seats at poolside or open decks plus 1 bar at each pool to service 4100 people ... friends took Royal Caribbean cruise from Miami at the same time to similar destinations and were treated like Kings, food & drink trolleys provided by the ship to save queues, 2 set times 5-6 or 6-7 for people to eat to avoid queues --- NCL WAS A FREE FOR ALL ... people waving tips to staff to avoid having to queue for drinks while we muggins prepaid our gratuities and were left like fools Queuing... the list goes on and on, rude Island staff pushing past us on island trip during bad weather to get off tender before us ...

as we were held back by another member of the boat crew to let the others off... Epic disaster----- we paid Appropriately £2050 for what

Balcony was a steel obscure box which was flooded with banging doors all week --- NCL stated they sent a plumber to fix leak when there was no water pipes in or near the outside balcony

Prepaid gratuities for what --- all the above

Premier drink package for a soda fountain

Premier fine Queuing restaurants/ complimentary cafes

Feed up Queuing for drinks

Over priced excursions $150 each for a 10 min bus run to an overpriced beach for 3hrs with no complimentary food or drink

And to add insult to injury £150 off our next cruise with them

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Seriously

Cons:
  • Read list

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Avoid the Norwegian Epic

Guest

You and whoever else make up “We” need to not go on vacations or cruises. You sound really miserable and unable to have a good time.

I’m sure you pay a lot of money only to walk around being overly critical and documenting every slight. You could do that at home with each other and save your money.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2487570

We -- 2 off us paid alot of money to have a luxury holiday --- we are Irish and very easily pleased and any time you want to party or have craic ,we're your people however weren't the only people to complain. You pay money toget a service period no matter where it is.

Normally I don't give a monkeys if the paints falling of the walls ill still enjoy it.

However this was a disaster from start to finish. I've don't look for issues because I don't pay £1000's to look for issue,so if your going to write something make it sensible or don't write anything.....

View more comments (1)
Wilfred Marian H

Food complaint

We cruised on Norwegian Pearl, Chefs Making Waves cruise March 25-29, 2024. Due to the theme of the cruise our food expectations were higher than a regular cruise food quality and service.

We were quite disappointed to say the least. 3 of the 4 night chefs curated dinners, we were served the same main course, and on night 3 and 4, the dessert served was the same even though it was listed on menu by a different name and served in a different shape dish. The breakfast and lunch buffet was mediocre at best!

We have cruised many times over the past 45 years on other cruise lines and this cruise by far served the worst food weve ever experienced! Given the theme of this cruise and our disappointing experience, we request 25% monetary refund of the price we paid for this cruise.

Pros:
  • Communication with customer re cruise details was efficient
Cons:
  • Food quality was poor

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: not recommended

Guest

I understand, because of the way the cruise was named, you were expecting better than average cuisine and you did not get it. Did you verify before booking that this cruise was offering upgraded food?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2518320

No she didn't. She us entitled. Wants upgrades and didn't want to pay for the upgrades.

Teandre Tvc

You are NOT entitled to a 25 percent refund. If you cannot afford what they charge STAY HOME.

reply icon Replying to comment of Teandre Tvc

I don't think it is they can't afford it. I think what they are saying is, the cruise was supposed to offer better than the average cruise cuisine and that was not case.

I don't know what an appropriate discount would be in this case?

Maybe something off another cruise? I don't know,

reply icon Replying to comment of Teandre Tvc

If you could afford it you would not be wanting a 25 percent discount.

reply icon Replying to comment of Teandre Tvc

you are missing the point of my complaint entirely! I will make no more comments

View more comments (5)
Harriet D Yxf

Overcharged

Norwegian Cruise Line - Overcharged
I have lots of complaints from my last cruise. I was over charged for service on your ship for teeth whitening. It was 179 I gave 20 dollar tip. Charges show up for 234.80. 2 arcade packages that only worked 2 days. Total 350. We spend endless hours at service desk during our cruise. They says its all good then it still didnt work. My drink card was even denied once. How its a prepaid service. You cant get anyone to talk to you after a cruise. Oh but try and plan one. Very easy to contact people. Hmmmm Not likely to use NCL again

| map-marker Hollywood, Florida

Pitifully Sky Cruise dec 11 - dec21. #5468**** res

Norwegian Cruise Line - Pitifully Sky Cruise dec 11 - dec21. #5468**** res
Norwegian Cruise Line - Pitifully Sky Cruise dec 11 - dec21. #5468**** res - Image 2
Norwegian Cruise Line - Pitifully Sky Cruise dec 11 - dec21. #5468**** res - Image 3

The Sky Cruise Dec 11 - Dec 21 was a very boring cruise. No real entertainment.

Triva, triva, and more triva, Oragomi, senseless Newlywed Game, and Perfect Match lead be the overly Flamboyant Entertainment Staff. I have been on around 15 cruises. I have never been so disappointed. No Christmas Theme.

Music or Show. I have seen better entertainment while visiting relatives at Nursing Homes. We caught Bronchitis about 6 days into the eleven day cruise. The Staff refused to sterilize the cabin with a UVC Bulb or disinfectant.

Management was aware of our situation caught on board. Had to stay in our cabin for about 6 days so we wouldn't infect the other guest, already sick also. There was no real entertainment on Deck or by the pool either compared to Carnival & Celebrity! They just pushed the drinks.

NCL Contact Me about this situation before I make a Youtube Video on "my opinion"complete with video and photos!, Please.

Very disappointed! I will be sending NCL a Certified Letter about this situation.

User's recommendation: Deffinately not on the NCL Sky.

Elleigh Lvv

| map-marker Alexandria, Virginia

I don't see my booking online

The agent Rhonda was very nice and helpful. She was able to discover what was preventing me from accessing my account. She also helped to have our many accounts merged into one. We really appreciate her taking the time to do that for us. Shes a ver good agent.

User's recommendation: Call if you need assistance

Kelly N Ton

Pissed consumer

Multiple issues starting with health and saftydrill boarding process boarding process Full package and much more Ccxxxxxzzzzzccccc
Loss:
Cons:
  • We had no updates on what was going on during the boarding process
  • Safety drill was nonexistent
  • Rooms were not ready the safety drill was nonexistent

Preferred solution: I’m not sure. We have taken many cruises the only on worse was carnival

User's recommendation: Find another cruise line

Berlene Jij

| map-marker Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Trying to get on the app to sign in to book my excursions

The Norwegian rep was very helpful they got me set up on my app and created my account and gave me instructions and how to get through to the excursions and other things my specialty dining and all those special things

User's recommendation: I would recommend future customers

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article