I just booked a Norwegian cruise 3 days ago and after telling the booking specialist I did NOT want the insurance twice, it was still added to my booking.Unfortunately I did not realize it until today, 3 days after booking (which was within the 75 days of sailing).

I called them today and I was told that there was nothing they could do I was basically just stuck with it, since it was past the cancellation window. I asked to speak to a supervisor but no luck there either. I had a friend who booked a cabin this morning and they tried to do the same to her.

This is very deceptive to the consumer who says they do not want insurance but the cruise line adds it to the booking anyway.Very disappointed consumer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cruise booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Norwegian Cruise Line needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cruise booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Norwegian Cruise Line.

Had an Experience with Norwegian Cruise Line?

Comments