I just booked a Norwegian cruise 3 days ago and after telling the booking specialist I did NOT want the insurance twice, it was still added to my booking.Unfortunately I did not realize it until today, 3 days after booking (which was within the 75 days of sailing).

I called them today and I was told that there was nothing they could do I was basically just stuck with it, since it was past the cancellation window. I asked to speak to a supervisor but no luck there either. I had a friend who booked a cabin this morning and they tried to do the same to her.

This is very deceptive to the consumer who says they do not want insurance but the cruise line adds it to the booking anyway.Very disappointed consumer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cruise booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Norwegian Cruise Line needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cruise booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Norwegian Cruise Line.

Had an Experience with Norwegian Cruise Line?

Comments

Princess Cruises - Irritated in Alaska Princess Cruises "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..." Read more Norwegian Cruise Line - Being stranded in the Bahamas leads to car accident  Norwegian Cruise Line "On Saturday April 15th 2017 we were informed by ship Captain that we have to stay in Bahamas cause bad weather so we won't be going to Great Stirrup Cay..." Read more Holland America Line - They Lied to Us About Being Too Rough to Dock Our Ship-MS Westerdam in Victoria Holland America Line "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..." Read more Royal Caribbean - Breach of Agreement (One sided change in Itinerary) Royal Caribbean "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more