We took a cruise aboard the Breakaway in May (10-17) and sent in a survey at the end of the month.We were told we would be contacted in 10 business days to have answers to our response.

To date, we have not received ONE SINGLE WORD about our complaints. We do have a case number which is 00409234. When will we hear something regarding our complaints?

We are very frequent travelers of NCL and do have 2 more cruises we would like to book, but will not do that until we hear an answer.Thank you, Michael & Nancy Lynch Latitudes members since 2006.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of norwegian breakaway. Norwegian Cruise Line needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned norwegian breakaway in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Norwegian Cruise Line.

Had an Experience with Norwegian Cruise Line?

Comments

Princess Cruises - Irritated in Alaska Princess Cruises "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..." Read more Royal Caribbean - Breach of Agreement (One sided change in Itinerary) Royal Caribbean "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..." Read more Norwegian Cruise Line - Norwegian Cruiseline (NCL) Canceled Our Cruise Without Asking Us, Ruined Our Vacation! Norwegian Cruise Line "Prior to 01/27/2015 we had a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) to the Greek Isles booked with a travel agent named Mitchell Bank and thought per his Invoice #..." Read more Holland America Line - They Lied to Us About Being Too Rough to Dock Our Ship-MS Westerdam in Victoria Holland America Line "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more