2.7
Additional Fees

Below is an email thread to NCL for the small amount of $27.02 which was added to my account after I left the Norwegian Jade (a vacation that cost around $10K) for minibar use.They did not respond to my 2 email requests for an email verification that they have credited my account for this amount.

Both my wife and I have platinum status with this company _______________________________________________________________ NCL US Guest Relations To tperkin@sbcglobal.net Sep 28 at 1:01 PM Mr. Anthony Perkin California USA Re: Norwegian Jade Voyage of 9/11/2017 Dear Mr. Perkin: Thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line. In regards to your recent inquiry, I have attached the receipt regarding the purchase you had questioned.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 1-866-625-1164. Sincerely, Andres Hernandez Coordinator Guest Relations Case: 01573218 P. S. Receipts had added charges after I left the ship ________________________________________________________________Tony Perkin To NCL US Guest Relations CC Judy Munz Sep 28 at 2:48 PM Sorry that's not going to be good enough.

There were 10 bottles of spirits when we arrived and 10 when we left. I'm not accusing anyone but someone has added these charges after I left the ship. My wife and I both had the ultimate beverage package, consumed all of our drinks from the bars and did not drink anything out of the minibar in the stateroom. I have also opened an investigation with my bank concerning this overcharge ...........Tony....

_______________________________________________________________ Tony Perkin To NCL US Guest Relations Sep 30 at 12:13 PM Please send an email verification that Andres Hernandez has credited my account in the amount of $27.02 as conveyed to me on 9/29 by a phone conversation _______________________________________________________________ Tony Perkin To NCL US Guest Relations Oct 3 at 5:35 AM I would like to know when I'll receive my $27.02 that was stolen from my account after leaving the ship and when I'll receive my email verification from Andres Hernandez that a credit to my account has been issued?. How about a response this time ...........Tony.... P.

S.no response to any of the above emails as of 10/4/17

Review about: Norwegian Cruise Line Customer Care.

I liked: Ports, Food.

I didn't like: Not purchased additions to my credit card.

Had an Experience with Norwegian Cruise Line?

Comments

i took a cruise with family and friends with NCL and all 10 of us experienced additional mini-bar charges on our credit cards for $27- $36.00.To date the cruise line is still trying to figure out what happened but we don't have our money back!

The cruise was decent and we also ran into a clairvoyant group called Caribbean Psychics that really had amazing accuracy for people they just met. I was shocked.

It turns out that they are truly from the Caribbean.Go figure but they are impressive and I am a skeptic.

h.kitchener

Dispute the charge with your card company. At the very least, your dispute will cause a dispute fee to be charged to them by your card company for a customer disputing something. You might also want to re-evaluate your choice of cruise lines in the future.

tperkin52
to h.kitchener #1380230

Did that, its in process